Your design needs stainless steel tubing, so you call up a supplier. You speak to a tubing expert who is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable – but you still feel bombarded with questions.
- Which alloy?
- Which temper or hardness?
- Welded, welded and drawn, or seamless?
- What specifications do you need to meet?
- What cross-sectional dimensions?
- How long?
- What surface finish?
- How straight?
- Do you need ovality, concentricity or eccentricity?
- How clean does it need to be?
Download Your FREE Ordering Tips Guide
Fill out the form below to receive your FREE GUIDE and find out how to answer these questions!