Your design needs stainless steel tubing, so you call up a supplier. You speak to a tubing expert who is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable – but you still feel bombarded with questions.
- Which alloy?
- Which temper or hardness?
- Welded, welded and drawn, or seamless?
- What specifications do you need to meet?
- What cross-sectional dimensions?
- How long?
- What surface finish?
- How straight?
- Do you need ovality, concentricity or eccentricity?
- How clean does it need to be?
Fill out the form below to receive your FREE GUIDE and find out how to answer these questions!