Here at Eagle Stainless Tube & Fabrication, we take pride in staffing the best minds in the industry. If you have experience and want to work for Eagle Stainless, check back regularly for available new position postings.
Hiring all shifts and many positions. apply here – firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Control Inspector
Responsible for the overall quality of manufactured products.
* Establish and implement quality standards
* Monitor workflow, processes and products
* Create quality documentation
* Collaborate with Operations managers to identify opportunities for improvement to
workflow and controls to ensure they comply with regulations
* Review systems and processes to develop continued improvements and efficiencies
* Inspect and test processes and products to ensure they meet or exceed standards
- Understand and read blue print symbols, understand specifications and measurement procedures, ability to inspect to blueprint.
- Proficient in working with common mechanical measurement tools and devices (Micrometers, indicators, gauge blocks, optical comparator, rulers, calipers and other inspection devises
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task a must.
- Dimensional inspections at various stages of production process and compile and evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of product, ensures that in-process and final inspection reports are properly completed.
- Inspections must be done in a thorough manner and in accordance with the guidelines set for each part. Able to work with minimal supervision.
Shipper / Receiver
Duties include verifying and keeping records or shipments. Counting, weighing and measuring of incoming and outgoing items confirmed against bill of lading, invoices and work orders.
Packing and unpacking of material and routing to departments.
Computer competency required as well as knowledge of UPS & Fed Ex shipping software.
Knowledge of metals and measuring equipment a plus.
Full and part time hours available.
Maintenance Mechanic Job Responsibilities:
Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery, mechanical equipment and building and grounds.
Maintenance Mechanic Job Duties:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Ensures buildings, offices, production areas and grounds are maintained including snow removal, floor maintenance and landscaping as required.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Maintenance Mechanic Skills and Qualifications: Equipment Maintenance, Building Maintenance, Technical Understanding, Technical Zeal, Deals with Uncertainty, Basic Safety, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Job Knowledge, Productivity
Draw Bench Operator
Set up, load, operate and maintain draw bench.
In this role you will process extruded stainless steel tubes to a finished tube dimension, as well as straightening and polishing of the finished product
Education – High School or equivalent.
Experience Required- Three plus years in a machine shop or manufacturing environment.
Good knowledge of ISO and QA procedures and practices.
Working knowledge of equipment maintenance.
– Cutting Machine Operators – Laser Machine Operators – CNC Machine Operators
Responsibilities include operating special purpose machines for the processing of Stainless Steel and Titanium components. Ability to read and work from drawings and a working knowledge of various measuring devices (ie micrometers, calipers, comparators) used in the metal fabrication industry necessary. Willing to train the right candidate.
We are always accepting resumes so feel free to send your information and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Eagle Stainless Tube & Fabrication, Inc