Here at Eagle Stainless Tube & Fabrication, we take pride in staffing the best minds in the industry. If you have experience and want to work for Eagle Stainless, check back regularly for available new position postings.
Maintenance Mechanic Job Responsibilities:
Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery, mechanical equipment and building and grounds.
Maintenance Mechanic Job Duties:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Ensures buildings, offices, production areas and grounds are maintained including snow removal, floor maintenance and landscaping as required.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Maintenance Mechanic Skills and Qualifications: Equipment Maintenance, Building Maintenance, Technical Understanding, Technical Zeal, Deals with Uncertainty, Basic Safety, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Job Knowledge, Productivity
Draw Bench Operator
Set up, load, operate and maintain draw bench.
In this role you will process extruded stainless steel tubes to a finished tube dimension, as well as straightening and polishing of the finished product
Education – High School or equivalent.
Experience Required- Three plus years in a machine shop or manufacturing environment.
Good knowledge of ISO and QA procedures and practices.
Working knowledge of equipment maintenance.
– Cutting Machine Operators – Laser Machine Operators – CNC Machine Operators
Responsibilities include operating special purpose machines for the processing of Stainless Steel and Titanium components. Ability to read and work from drawings and a working knowledge of various measuring devices (ie micrometers, calipers, comparators) used in the metal fabrication industry necessary. Willing to train the right candidate.
We are always accepting resumes so feel free to send your information and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Eagle Stainless Tube & Fabrication, Inc