Here at Eagle Stainless Tube & Fabrication, we take pride in staffing the best minds in the industry. If you have experience and want to work for Eagle Stainless, check back regularly for available new position postings.
Quality Control Inspector 2ND SHIFT
Training conducted on 1st shift
Quality inspectors must have good communication skills as they report results of their tests to Quality Manager and work closely with Engineers. Must have the ability to work independently in a fast paced, manufacturing shop environment to meet customer needs and requirements. Responsible for following the Quality Management System ISO 13485:2016 & ISO 9001:2015. Understands and follows good documentation practices environment.
Tasks of Quality Inspector:
Job Requirements: In addition to above must:
• Understand and read blue print symbols, understand AQL levels, specifications and measurement procedures, ability to inspect to blueprint,
• Proficient in working with common mechanical measurement tools and devices (Micrometers, indicators, gauge blocks, optical comparator, rulers, calipers and other inspection devises automated inspection with advanced vision inspection systems electronic inspection equipment, such as coordinate-measuring machines (CMMs).
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task a must.
• Perform visual with unaided eye and/or with ocular aid such as microscopes.
• Dimensional inspections at various stages of production process and compile and evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of product, ensures that in-process and final inspection reports are properly completed.
• Inspections must be done in a thorough manner and in accordance with the guidelines set for each part. Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Accept or reject product based on inspection results.
• Excellent written and verbal skills to report inspection and test data.
• Computer skills required.
Type: Full-time Employment
Years’ Experience: 2 – 3 years
Builds, alters, and diagnoses a variety of bending and forming tools, ordinary jigs, fixtures, gauges and machined parts. Performs a variety of setups on tool room equipment and demonstrates bench work, fitting and assembly of tools to insure satisfactory performance. Form grinding and experience with ProtoTRAKs a plus. May be called upon to perform setups on production machines.
– Cutting Machine Operators – Laser Machine Operators – CNC Machine Operators
Responsibilities include operating special purpose machines for the processing of Stainless Steel and Titanium components. Ability to read and work from drawings and a working knowledge of various measuring devices (ie micrometers, calipers, comparators) used in the metal fabrication industry necessary. Willing to train the right candidate.
Cleaning of stainless steel components following documented instructions and procedures utilizing a variety of chemicals including caustic and acid based cleaners, vibratory bowls, tumblers, ultrasonic cleaners. Experience with electroplating helpful.
We are always accepting resumes so feel free to send your information and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Eagle Stainless Tube & Fabrication, Inc