Education at tradeshows is not limited to stopping by exhibitor booths and finding the latest innovations in the Medical Device industry. There is a lot of free content and activities offered to help with networking and solution sourcing such as lunch and learns, biological safety workshops, booth bar crawls, and career zone.
Over three days, MD&M East has scheduled over 80 education sessions featuring 107 speakers.
The education sessions are broken down into 5 different topics:
- MedTech Hub – focusing on MedTech topics including hot topics such as artificial intelligence (AI) and robotic surgery. Medtech Hub offers insights on disruptive design, MedTech materials, unmet market needs, and more.
- Packaging Hub –focusing on the trends and challenges in the packaging industry. Exploring topics including e-commerce, snacks & bakery packaging, and sustainability.
- Smart Manufacturing & 3D printing – covering cobots, IOT, sensors, mass customization, and more. Whether it’s using additive manufacturing to print medical devices and body parts, or reducing prototyping costs, 3D printing allows engineers to design and manufacture like never before.
- Tech Theater – there are ten tech theater sessions focusing on technology ranging from Autonomous Optimization of Parts & Process through Virtual Molding to paperless production records.
- Product showcase – taking place on the first day of the show on June 11 – showcasing several new products in the Medical Device industry.
The key to a successful show is planning. This is the largest advanced design and manufacturing event on the East coast featuring over 500 exhibitors and 8,000 professionals. You can organize the show by downloading their app.
Connect with Eagle Stainless at MD&M 2019
Eagle will be exhibiting at booth 926. If you would like to set up a time to meet and discuss your project, contact Lisa Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org. For free expo hall admission, click here and enter promo code SpecialEAG.
MD&M East will be held at the Jacob K. Javitz Center in New York City from June 11-13, 2019.