Machine Design hosted a webchat April 15, 2021 sponsored by Eagle Stainless Tube & Fabrication Inc. The speakers are Rob Bubencik Jr VP operations and Blake Harrison, sales manager.
Some of the topics covered in this web chat include:
- Why specify surface finish?
- How to measure surface finish
- Mill finishes (Annealed & Pickled and Bright Annealed)
- Belt Polishing and Centerless Grinding
- Other surface finish treatments for stainless steel tubing
Surface finish is important to stainless steel tubing. The finishes can be added to improve function and for aesthetic appearance. They can stop corrosion, prevent decay and improve hygiene. Knowing what surface finish to specify depends on the end use. Surface finish processes create different finishes depending on if you need a matte, brushed or mirror finish.
Learn more about surface finishes by watching the webchat. If you have any questions regarding what is covered on this topic, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or contact us online!